1. The Tell Everything Bore – A constant update of day to day trivial things and a running commentary on their lives. Regularly Checking in.
2. The Self Promoter – posting achievements, or blog post links, or article you’ve written or competition you have won
3. The Friend Padder – One who has thousands of “friends” and feels the need to show off about it
4. The Town Crier – Posts about breaking events and news stories as if they are the first to have heard about it
5. The TMI-er – Too much information. See no boundaries regarding what to share and what not to share.
6. The Bad grammarian. Those who take digital speak to a whole new level and sounds ridiculous due to text speak
7. The Lurker – very rarely posting or updating but always very aware of what is going on online. Watching from afar without getting involved.
8. The Stalkers – tirelessly traipsing through pages and pages of profiles in order to find out the nitty gritty gossip or merely for their own amusement
9. The Chronic Inviter – “Support my cause”, “…invites you to play candy crush”, “sign my partition”, “do my survey” . They mean well but it can get very annoying.
10. The fearful user – has their profile on lock down, vets all friend requests and never likes anything.