The dreaded Pitch Presentation…. 15 minutes of solid pressure to sell The Hashtag Life to my production tutors.
Here are the demonstrations videos that I used to portray the way in which THL is carried out and how the audience is required to have specific purposeful engagement.
I apologise the quality isn’t great and my voice over is massively whiney… The video is also a little slow in places.
What I learned from my presentation pitch was to include target audience responses in perhaps the form of a videoed interview recording peoples thoughts and ideas and how they think it will work in the real world. The target audience for THL is 20 something year olds and I know my tutors who I pitched too were definitely not 20 somethings (no offence meant).
Technologies which can be utilised to create a fictional environment online:
- Google Analytics to assess where the main viewership is coming from – to better utilise audience participation and interest.
- Facebook and Twitter Accounts
- Creation of the main “Hub” to include a live twitter feed of story direction – blog style of one of the fictional characters
- Photo and video editing to generate content to move the story along and engage with audience viewers
- Design and Set up a “hub” website using knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Plot key events to include in the script
- Develop a The Hashtag Life THL logo and visual branding
- Prototype mind map – show core functionality.
- Create Production schedule – launch dates?
- Final delivery method
- Facility requirements – how can I record this process if it live?